Thursday 7 February 2013

THR Raaga interview regarding CNY( Chinese New Year) on Kalakkal Kaalai

Hi bloggers and friends,

Today I was at THR Studio in ASTRO for an exclusive interview as a guest RJ regarding CNY. With me was Suresh and Uthaya and another remarkable man which i wil blog later...here I am watching Uthaya and Suresh in action... ;)...PEACE!



Now this is the man...no...my newfound friend whom I mentioned just now with me and Suresh...his name is Mr Ah Tong and he is a pure chinese from KL....who can speak Tamil fluently....and I mean fluently....he astounded me by his proficiency in Tamil....i like his costume...I have one myself... :) although different color...



That's me tryin out the RCS panel in the THR studio which is used by the RJs...although I have only trained in it a few times a looooong time ago...kinda forgot how it works though... ;)





Now there's something else I need to tell regarding Mr. Ah Tong...when he met the one and only Tan Sri Anantha Krishnan at a function in Bentong, he astounded Tan Sri himself with his fluency in Tamil when he gave his speech till Tan Sri AK complimented personally to Mr Ah Tong on his Tamil...Vaalzhga Tamil Valarga Tamil...( sorry don't have Tamil fonts in my iPad ...:( and for those bloggers who dunno wat this means...it means something like let the Tamil language prosper and grow)...



Now that's the three of chilling out after the interview...cool....



Now many might know our beloved Visha of THR...u can hear voice on radio more than me...and quite a good rapper too....one of the few lady rappers I know....with a nice cheongsam suit posing wiv us.... Gongxi Gongxi!



Not much to say about to say about Uthaya...bcos there's tooooooo much to say about his accolades in entertainment...I even sang one of his songs Inchi Muttai for Dataran New Year Eve show a few years ago....with me and Mr Ah Tong...



Our group photo with the four of us before I left the studio....yeah....



It's was a good interview from 830am til 915am today on Kalakkal Kaalai..a lot we shared regarding Chinese New Year...even similarities we have with Ponggal and the 9th day prayers by Hokkien people after CNY...if wanna know what it is...fear not...I think u can hear back logged programs in THR...check out their website www.thr.fm... Cheers... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment